Sunday 18 November 2018

My goal in 2019 is...

Hello hello ! Hope everyone is doing so well these past months and I want to update this blog a bit of information and diary kind of update to you ~

For the last blog update was about me gained some weight,so now I want to tell you bout it. I don't know if I gained or loss some weight but I think I don't have to worry about it since recently I don't really eat much,as I eat one meal a day. and some snacking in the evening/night . Okay,about that I'm worried about my health as this month my bloody week hasn't come to visit me . lol Probably I lack of vitamins or lack of eating,and working for almost everyday,and stress life style ? ,leads my body to exhaustion and acting a bit weird . 

My life is always busy and sometimes I didn't get to focus on myself that much,less watching anime,and gaming,but when I get the chance,most of the time I choose to sleep than doing everything else. But one thing didn't change is I have a supportive bf and I'm happy to have him in my life. :3 

Glad that he always come to me and send some fooddddddd whenever I feel like want to eat. lol 

As we are already in November, I hope everyone already close enough to achieve their goals in 2018 new year resolutions . Cause I think I already achieved most of it,except for one which it diy make my own costume I don't think it will be happening ... as I'm not having that much time to sew my own costume . Hopefully next year ,I have the mood to sew my own costume .I'm so jealous those friends who are making their own costume for cosplay,they improved so  much ! 

WHAT'S MY PLAN IN 2019 AHEAD ?

Probably saving more money and work hard for myself and of course for my family . I'm the eldest sibling so most of the time,I'm helping my family to earn money and spend money for our living fees.
I may not focus much on myself ,but it's for my future so I really think I need to work hard than now .

Road to become a YOUTUBER 

Even before I'm into cosplay,I dream to become someone like YouTuber. But honestly it's hard than you think. Like public speech,you need to have confidence in front of camera and you know what you're doing.So need to decide what kind of video are you trying to do in YouTube and need to know how to attract /gain more subs and viewers to watch your vids. I'm still learning on how to edit vids and more stuffs to prepare . But I'm really going to be a YouTuber ! Watch me !! AHAHAHAAHA
My focus next year is going to become an active YouTuber. Instead writing a blog,people might find it's boring to read too long post,so in video I can talk with you and see my facial expression more o ppl can understand me more ??? idk . 


Less cosplaying

Even this year I'm not really active in cosplaying except for costesting indoor in my room . Almost didn't get a cosplay photoshoot this year. If you noticed this then you're my real friend/fans. I'm not sure if leaving cosplay is really good. So I think ,less cosplaying is a good terms for me ,next year I would be less cosplaying than I used to . But don't worry I'll make sure to make an epic cosplay comeback . I believe next year will be more makeup look /inspired cosplay look than the actual cosplay . I used to do this most of the time,so it's a good practice on my face and maintain myself as someone you look up to ! xD 

Makeup Look

Most of my instagram feed will be a platform to showcase my new makeup look starting next year. I want to focus on doing inspired makeup look and hoping to improving my makeup skills. ^^


More D I Y

I would love to show you how to diy your own costume or accessories,or props.I would love to try low cost cosplay someday,and make a vid about it . Hopefully I will come up with some new creative ideas .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other than that,I will keep it as a secret . But these are what I'm going to focus more than the rest of my lists. It's indeed a major changing from what I used to be. Also thanks for keep supporting me through the years.Hope to see you again in my next blog post. I rarely update anything here cause writing a blog post really need to get to the mood so I could write everything I feel like . It's hard to keep up writing ,so that's why instagram is my 1st choice place to update cause more people are using it instead come to visit my blog. 



If you haven't watch my newest YouTube video yet,here is it !!!

Don't forget to LIKE my videos & Subscribe my YouTube channel 
here is the link ===>> Miisa YouTube channel<<===

No comments:

Post a Comment