Saturday 24 November 2018

YAMI KAWAII INSPIRED FASHION LOOK

Hello~ Happy weekend ! Waaaa..school breaks is begin ! I bet everyone have their vacation planning with family and friends rite ? However ,I don't ! lol sad life...

I try hard to update my blog again ,with new cover photo and new tabs section in my blog . I'm so dedicated for trying to update as often as I can. This blog kinda dead to me,I bet there's no visitors here reading my blog . *sobs*

Regarding this post title,I'm into aesthetic photos,related to colour themes,fashion,and lifestyle . It's like my kind of goal to reach the aesthetic vibes and recently I did a cute fashion look but with aesthetic vibes ,it's like a way to describe my feelings inside the photo.If you realised that I've been keeping my Instagram feed tidy and organised,and giving a good impression for whoever visits my IG profile.


Example from my IG photos : there's more of the photos on my profile that I keep it organised , if you see here I love to arrange mine in pattern, it's X ,V and landscape. 



Recently I did a yami kawaii inspired fashion look ,using everything I have in my closets,and doing a purple/black theme . I would love to have neon light as a background too ! >.<



WHAT IS YAMI KAWAII ?


Yami Kawaii is black theme kawaii but with illness /sick makeup look and also have accessories like bandage,knife,pills&syringe.It's almost look like goth ,but not gore ? just with cute looks and sickly cute .


This look is inspired from japanese fashion look YAMI KAWAII by using any dark/black outfit . To give cute vibes,I wear a cat ears headphone with led light . 

Like always,randomly did an outdoor photoshoot in public but this time at Giant supermarket . Gosh ,I don't know if I was embarrassed in this outfit and somehow my makeup look and headphone really attracted people to keep looking at me . hahaha 

Also doing a photoshoot in the public looking like this,it's always awkward cause you get the attention from people out there . Honestly I don't really care what people gonna say or stare at me . I want to do my best for this project ,ehe ! 

Here is a bit of teaser for you ~ Outdoor photoshoot vs Indoor photoshoot at Giant Supermarket ,Kangar. 







What do you think about my Aesthetic Neko Girl project 's photos ?  Do you like it ?
Stay tuned ,full resolution photos will be upload soon on my Facebook Page !!!

MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACC 

FB : https://www.facebook.com/Miisa.mhc
YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/c/miisamhc
KO-FI : https://ko-fi.com/miisamhc

TWITTER : https://twitter.com/Miisa_MHC


1 comment:

  1. Thats a awesome costume !! How long did it take you to make it? I am currently working on one of the ninja costumes for my son i found it here Best Naruto Cosplay

    ReplyDelete