Saturday 13 January 2018

INFO UPDATE 2018

Hi ~ Assalamualaikum and welcome to my blog again ,it's 2018,and I didn't really have things to share here ,since I often update stuffs in instagram/ig stories,not have much time to spend here in my blog to write since I had my laptop confiscated .younger siblings play overwatch till addicted and parents have my laptop to not let them play oh demmmmm !  
Just to let you know,since December 2017 I'm busy with lot of stuffs,interview,photo editing,photoshoots,and making new costume . Also this week I had my interview done with Berita Harian and Sin Chew Daily . Probably it will released soon . 

Sometimes I procrastinate a lot to not update anything here...lol . But looking back at 2017 everything is good I make lot of memorable things with friend&family and even for myself it's an achievement to be in several articles including local ,got interview but I refused some of it since I'm really busy for myself too. :3  sorry . It's a positive thing and grab the chance to be better ,as cosplay is my part time things I do as my hobby,who knows I can do more in the future . I really have to learn a lot this year .May this year 2018 will be amazing year to help me improve everything that I seek /lack of . Hopefully I can manage to learn everything and get everything I wanted in my wishlist / to do list !!  >w< 

For this year , I might do more videos on YouTube ,but for now I'm still a bit shy to talk in front of camera while everyone looking at me in public. haha 
It's ok la,as a starter I have to do it and need to learn and build my communication skills T^T  

click to visit & pls subs my YouTube Channel -> MIISA MHC YOUTUBE CHANNEL 
I'm slowly start something new to do this year , including make my own official merch & photobook ! I might slow in cosplay this year but I'm going to learn some new things ,making props ,sewing costumes ,making video ,etc. Anything I would definitely update in my instagram/facebook . 

Btw,it's a great start for this year,I've participate as an official member on Peeqr in Jculture category , I even have my own channel in Peeqr apps, If you still wondering what is Peeqr ,its an apps for live streaming video,you can download it on Google Playstore / App Store for now it's only available in asia . If you're outside of asia you can visit https://peeqr.com . You can sign up with facebook acc directly . :D  
Also ,don't forget to subscribe my Peeqr channel , https://peeqr.com/profile/MiisaMHC  or you can search MiisaMHC in the apps! See you there !!


 It would be great if you can donate with sending me gifts credit in my live streaming,of course you have to purchase the coin credits into gift . With this,you can help me to provide more awesome content in the future ! Bless you ! :3   and thank you for visit my blog post . until then , see you in Peeqr apps ! Will update my schedule every week , do check on my fb post & instagram/instastory . 

(。・ω・。)ノ♡  Love , Miisa MHC .  



No comments:

Post a Comment